Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Live Laugh Love


































A while back on fb I won from Indigo Blu a stamp set of my choice and I chose the fab set called Live Laugh Love.

Last month at Scrap Club the challenge was to make another lay out using up your left over scraps from our lay out we had just made. Now I don't usually do the challenges as I always lack photos, but this one had my name written all over it.

I tried to use all the stamps in the set, but didn't use the lace border.  There is two lots of doodling on the edge of my lat out, one being two wavy lines and then the outer border which I drew and the fussy cut out.

 The flowers were all stamped one of my scraps and then fussy cut out, all have pearl centres. The dragons flies, bird and leaves also stamped onto my scraps.


I've used the butterflies on the background and the sentiments on the orange background and tags. Finished off with some white Frantage embossing power dots.

A fun challenge for me with a wonderful set of stamps !!

hugs Diane xx

 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...